- Home Page
- Join the Club
- Candid Camera
- Cool Stuff
- Great Links
- Contact Us
A. Collection and Use of Information from Children Under the Age of 13.
1. If you sign the Drug-free Kids pledge or our Members' book, we collect personally identifiable information that identifies you personally; such as your name, email address, gender, date of birth, and country. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us.
2. We use your personally identifiable information that is collected on this site primarily for the following purposes:
* To deliver newsletters or services;
* To alert you to special events which may be taking place in your country;
* To contact you in response to an email.
We request that the child provide his or her email address after he or she has sought their parents' or guardian's permission.
B. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We may share a child's personally identifiable information that we have collected in the following instances:
(i) To fulfill a service to you. For example, we may share your personally identifiable information in order to provide information to you which you request. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question.
(ii) We may also share your information to our branches ("unions") in the country in which you live. These unions may use your personally identifiable information to contact you with information regarding "Drug-free Kids" relevant to your country.
(iii) Finally, we may disclose kids' personally identifiable information to third parties if we believe we are required to do so in order to comply with law (including court orders and subpoenas); to comply with requests from law enforcement agencies or the government; to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property or other users of our site; to protect our operations; and to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
C. Note to Parents and Legal Guardians
Please contact us at any time regarding privacy questions or concerns, or to request to review what personally identifiable information we have collected from a child. Parents may also contact us at any time to request that we delete the personally identifiable information of a child or a parent and/or refuse to permit further collection or use of a child's information. We will take steps to ensure that any person contacting us regarding a child's information is that child's parent or guardian.
World's Woman's Christian Temperance Union Children's Director